A degree makes you more visible as a candidate for management and leadership positions. Studying alongside work is a challenge that needs to be reconciled with professional and family commitments. Our courses of study are tailored to this and make a successful degree possible.
Depending on your personal goals and requirements, we offer you the following business degree programmes in cooperation with university partners:
- Personal support
- Network with business and industry
- High customer satisfaction
Extra-occupational education and training in Salzburg
We stand for flexible further education concepts in business and management with a high level of practical relevance and top speakers. Our top priority is to provide the best personal support from lecturers and the IfM team.
The course for versatile all-rounders for management and leadership roles.
Duration 3 years, 60 days of attendance divided into 2-3 day block modules, starting dates several times a year.
The course for optimal preparation for a successful career in management and business leadership. Average duration of study 18 months, starting dates several times a year.
Extra-curricular doctoral programme with personal supervision, which can be completed optimally alongside work and family commitments. Duration 3 years.
Benefit from a sound education in economics and conclude your part-time studies with your diploma thesis and a recognised academic title.
- Start dates several times a year
- Private learning atmosphere in small groups
- Content is oriented towards business practice
- Knowledge transfer by lecturers from business and science
- Teaching language German and English
- Exchange of experience with successful decision-makers
- Personal support from lecturers and the IfM team
- Invitations to networking events