Institute for Management: further education, studies, training and consulting at the IfM – personal, committed, professional – this is our corporate culture.
The IfM stands for the best service and up-to-date, practice-oriented continuing education. Our dedicated team works professionally, personally and extremely attuned to customers´ requirements to provide you with the best possible support.
- quick contact
- professional advice or response to your enquiries
- top speakers
- immediate applicability of the acquired knowledge in practice
- greatest possible individuality and flexibility in conception and implementation.
- Personal support
- Network with business and industry
- High customer satisfaction
“The aim of our company is to develop the personal and social competence of each individual and thus improve their ‘market value’. We support companies in the training and further education of their employees in order to remain competitive on the national and international market.”
Dr. Wolfgang Reiger, CSE
In order to survive in international competition, you need not only personal and social skills, but above all networks and contacts at home and abroad. The Intercultural Exchange Seminar as part of the MBA programme as well as our international lecturers from science and business help to establish important connections. They share knowledge, competence and experience with students and provide personal and individual support until graduation.
What can you expect from the IfM – Institute of Management?
- Part-time, accredited academic study programmes.
- Cutting-edge, part-time continuing education programmes in small groups.
- Individual and tailor-made training concepts for companies
- Practice-oriented knowledge transfer by renowned lecturers
- The possibility to use acquired skills immediately
- Special learning atmosphere at Schloss Leopoldskron
- Personal support by lecturers and the IfM team
- Numerous enthusiastic IfM alumni from Austria and Germany
- International networks & contacts